6TH SENSE RISK SERVICES (6SRS) focus on providing specialist investigative and risk management services, solutions and advice tailored to the specific needs of our business clients and strategic partners including insurers, general insurance brokers and legal providers. With diverse expertise we assist in risk identification, assessment, response and mitigation through specialist professional services, solutions and advice.
What We Offer
- We seek to understand your needs first in reviewing the brief or scope and provide you with our factual investigation options
- Full / complex
- Brief / simple
- Once-off statements
- Evidence / documentation collation and analysis
- We make recommendations on the most suitable option for your requirements
- Our standard investigation timeframe will provide reports within 10 days
- We will keep communicating with you on progress updates through the investigation
- We seek to understand your needs first in reviewing the brief or scope and provide you with our surveillance investigation options
- Covert surveillance
- Static or fixed surveillance
- We will review your requirements and information available to make recommendation on the best tailored approach to meet your needs
- We will outline our approach and our strategy in collaboration with you
Insurance Claim Investigations
- We are able to assist in various insurance claim or fraud investigations, and work with various aligned national insurers and brokers currently
- Workers Compensation
- Life and Disability
- General Insurance
- We can provide tailored employment risk management solutions for your business or organisation
- Pre-employment and background screening
- Incident Investigation
- Workplace relation, grievance and dispute investigations
- Workplace theft or fraud
Frequently Asked Questions
One of our key goals is to make it easy to conduct business with us. As a result we provide high level answers to frequently asked questions.
Are you qualified to conduct investigations?
How do you conduct investigations?
Who do you work with?
How do I make a referral?
What if I have further questions?
Our Latest News
During the last 18 months, NSW medium to large business workers compensation changes mean the assessment of liability will be become increasingly critical. The ability to identify and document the facts of an injury can become crucial in minimising the future costs,...read more
With recent changes to NSW workers compensation, it is becoming increasingly more important to engage the specialist assistance to minimise the business and financial impacts of workers compensation claims. Inevitably due to circumstances in the workplace, launching...read more